We have been enjoying getting into the swing of the festive season with our private dining’s and Christmas parties.
Our customers have been enjoying our alternative to the traditional Mulled Wine, Mulled Gin!
Who says gin is only a summer drink!?
Here’s a simple recipe for you to try yourself at home!
- 100ml gin (Or more?!)
- 400ml apple juice
- ½ lemon, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves
- 2 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 3 juniper berries, lightly crushed
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp runny honey.
- Tip the apple juice into a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat gently until simmering, then strain into a jug (the longer you leave it the more flavour it will have!).
- Pour the mulled apple juice into the glasses, add the gin, and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish each glass with a bay leaf and half a lemon slice (If you want too) and serve warm!
You can thank us later!